I have just uploaded DBD::Sybase 1.06 to CPAN.

This is a bug fix release.

Known problems:

If you build DBD::Sybase with the Beta 15.0 OpenClient libraries then 4
tests in t/xblk.t will fail. I have not yet had time to investigate
fully.

Doing
$sth = $dbh->prepare(...);
$dbh->{AutoCommit} = 0;
fails because DBD::Sybase won't let you change AutoCommit on a DBH that
has active children.
From the CHANGES file:
Release 1.06

Fix off-by-one error for ISO date format.
Clear error/warning when connecting to a Replication Server.
Fix AutoCommit "off" behavior when CHAINED mode is turned off.
Fix $dbh->begin_work() behavior.

Note: This version fails 4 tests in t/xblk.t when building
against the 15.0 Beta OCS libraries.

Bug Fixes

582 - ISO date formatting off by one for months.
591 - NUM_OF_PARAMS isn't handled properly
593 - Connection can become unusable due a bug in
get_server_version().
597 - Prepared stored procs with placeholders return
corrupted recordset on second fetch.
599 - The call to "prepare" also executes the statement.
600 - $sth->finish sometimes fails to properly clean up the
handle.

Michael

The uploaded file

DBD-Sybase-1.06.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

file: $CPAN/authors/id/M/ME/MEWP/DBD-Sybase-1.06.tar.gz
size: 188863 bytes
md5: 8648a37840b362eb860146627e8aac45

--
Michael Peppler - mpeppler@peppler.org - http://www.peppler.org/