oracle 9.2.0.4 (client)
DBD-Oracle 1.16
DBI 1.40
Apache DBI 0.94
Perl 5.8.5

We recently moved from the web server and DB running on the same
machine to two seperate machines. Things started smoothly, but over
the weekend, we have seen some weirdness and really can't explain why
things work fine, then we get these errors out of the blue?

DBD::Oracle::db DESTROY failed: ORA-24909: call in progress. Current operation cancelled (DBD ERROR: OCITransRollback) [err was 24909 now 24909]

Linux Error: 2: No such file or directory (DBD ERROR: OCISessionBegin) at /var/www/V1/lib/perl/DBInit.pm line 36

Load is reasonable on the web server, and after a restart things work
fine. I can't find an explanation... I am ever more confused by the
No such file or directory error, since that is the DBI connect
statement? Any ideas?

--
C Wayne Huling <c.w.huling@pobox.com>

groupdbi-users @