Does dbi provide asynchronous calls? If not, what perl module is there
that supports asynchronous sql query calls to the database - meaning, I
don't have to wait for the call to return. I am using mysql.

Thanks,
Rajeev

Search Discussions

  • Sam Tregar at Jun 29, 2005 at 7:08 pm

    If not, what perl module is there that supports asynchronous sql
    query calls to the database - meaning, I don't have to wait for the
    call to return. I am using mysql.
    I don't know of any. You migt poke around the POE community. It
    seems like they'd need something like this.

    -sam

groupdbi-users @
categoriesperl
postedJun 28, '05 at 5:39p