I've not seen any new messages on dbi-users since Friday, and I'm
curious to know whether there's a breakage in the list, or whether
something else is up (like I've been unsubscribed).

--
Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler@gmail.com> #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2003.04 - http://dbi.perl.org

Search Discussions

  • Aglef Stüwe at Mar 7, 2005 at 8:11 am
    Hi Jonathan,

    I've seen your mail, so you are not unsubscribed.
    The last message I got before was from 04.03.2005

    Yours sincerely,
    ______________________________
    Aglef Stüwe
    VELUX A/S
    BSD Development & Technics
    Kokmose 12, DK-6000 Kolding

    Telephone direct: 28590
    Telephone office: +45 76 33 65 90
    Office fax: +45 64 49 10 24
    Telephone mobile: +45 61 61 19 54
    @ aglef.stuewe@velux.com
    www www.VELUX.com
  • Peter J. Holzer at Mar 7, 2005 at 9:44 am

    I've not seen any new messages on dbi-users since Friday,
    Same here.
    and I'm curious to know whether there's a breakage in the list, or
    whether something else is up (like I've been unsubscribed).
    Looks like everybody was enjoying the weekend. (or fighting with XML
    instead of DBI :-)).

    hp

    --
    _ | Peter J. Holzer \Beta means "we're down to fixing misspelled comments in
    _|_) | Sysadmin WSR \the source, and you might run into a memory leak if

    I've not seen any new messages on dbi-users since Friday, and I'm
    curious to know whether there's a breakage in the list, or whether
    something else is up (like I've been unsubscribed).
    Perhaps the DBI is "just working" for everyone :-)

    Tim.

groupdbi-users @
categoriesperl
postedMar 6, '05 at 11:58p