Hi All,

Can anyone direct me to a Perl/MySQL shopping cart solution? I would
like to use Authorize.net or Verisign as my gateway. Since this is off
topic, please reply directly to me. I don't want to clutter the list
with this subject.

Thanks,

Ian

Search Discussions

  • Tim Bunce at Nov 15, 2004 at 9:25 pm

    Can anyone direct me to a Perl/MySQL shopping cart solution? I would
    like to use Authorize.net or Verisign as my gateway. Since this is off
    topic, please reply directly to me. I don't want to clutter the list
    with this subject.
    Too late - at least a couple of thousand people have seen this request.
    Please don't post off-topic questions here. I'm sure there are many people
    willing to help but it's simply an abuse of the list.

    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#forum

    Tim.

groupdbi-users @
categoriesperl