Hi there,

does anybody knows if the last version of the DBD::Oracle access the DB Oracle
9 or not? I have Oracle 9 running here and I need to do a bridge to other
system using Perl.

If not, how could I access this version of DB? Who knows?

Ps: There is no possibility to downgrade the DB.

Thanks,
Daniel

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB, anti-spam e antivírus gratuito! Crie sua conta agora:
http://mail.yahoo.com.br

Search Discussions

  • Michael A Chase at Nov 29, 2003 at 1:15 am