From: Don Mathews
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 7:11 PM
To: dbi-users@perl.org
Subject: RE: List files - Thanks and new one :-)

Thanks to all who replied. Now for a slightly tougher one .

I have a subroutine say FOO in my program. Before my program executes I want to know how may times FOO is called in my program which is going to execute. Kind of parser ? Any design ideas? samples ? will be appreciated !

Don

groupdbi-users @
categoriesperl
postedJan 10, '03 at 3:09p