can someone tell me how to get off of this list please?

Thank-You.

From: Vivek Kakade <kakadvv@auburn.edu>
To: dbi-users@perl.org
Subject: DBI Module..
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 14:43:34 -0500

Hi

I am trying to use DBI module from CPAN, which is installed on Apache web
server 1.3.12, to connect to MySQL Database (on another server) . The
Apache
web server is installed on Linux. But I am constantly getting the
folllowing
error ...

----------------------------
Can't locate loadable object for module DBI in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/per
l5/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-lin
ux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at
/usr/lib/perl5/
site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/DBI.pm line 182
----------------------------

Does it mean that there is some problem with the installation of the Apache
server ?? If yes, what could it be ?? Because I get the same error for
module
GD if I try to use a script that is supposed to plot a graph...

Also, how do I modify the contents of the @INC ??

Thanks very much....

Vivek

  • Bob Wilson at May 11, 2001 at 9:49 pm
    Could I be removed from this email list?? I will check the archives from
    here on in for issues I may have. Thank you.

    Sincerely,
    Bob Wilson.
  • Rajanath Tadikonda at May 11, 2001 at 10:00 pm
    Try this.....
    To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
    the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
    message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
    you can also send a message to:

    or for the digest to:

    Could I be removed from this email list?? I will check the archives from
    here on in for issues I may have. Thank you.

    Sincerely,
    Bob Wilson.
  • Sterin, Ilya at May 12, 2001 at 12:31 am
    Try

    might work better.

    Ilya Sterin

    Could I be removed from this email list?? I will check the archives from
    here on in for issues I may have. Thank you.

    Sincerely,
    Bob Wilson.

groupdbi-users @
categoriesperl