Dear Perl and MySQL community,

We're pleased to announce the release of DBD::mysql 4.033!

The changes, per ChangeLog features from test release 4.032_03:

* Use mysql_get_option to read net_buffer_length and mysql_get_parameter
    where available, needed for MySQL 5.7.9. Patch from berntm @ Oracle.
    https://github.com/perl5-dbi/DBD-mysql/pull/42
* Fix mysql_conn_attrs test when run against MySQL 5.1 server.
* Fix for memory leak to $sth->{ParamValues} , RT83051
* Fixes for running test suite on MySQL 5.7.
* Fix running test suite with InnoDB disabled, reported by bor.

Thank you very much to Bernt M. Johnsen <ber...@...oracle dot com> and my co-maintainer, Michiel Beijan for getting together a fast release to solve the issue with MySQL 5.7.9, and of course everyone in the community sending in patches/pull-requests!

Regards,

Patrick and Michiel

groupdbi-dev @
categoriesperl