DBD::pg driver broke down after cygwin performed an update. The make is not
able to find Pg.bs. Where is Pg.bs suppose to be located. It doesn't seem to
present in the repository and neither created during make.

Thanks
sandeep

Search Discussions

  • Greg Sabino Mullane at Aug 28, 2008 at 3:29 pm

    DBD::pg driver broke down after cygwin performed an update. The make is not
    able to find Pg.bs. Where is Pg.bs suppose to be located. It doesn't seem to
    present in the repository and neither created during make.
    It is created by the Makefile, I think as part of ExtUtils::Mkbootstrap. I
    don't have cygwin myself (and not sure if anyone on this list does), so perhaps
    giving us the complete output of a perl Makefile.PL; make; would be good
    first attempt at debugging.

    - --
    Greg Sabino Mullane greg@turnstep.com
    End Point Corporation