Hi. I'm curious who's here. I gather that people have
already introduced themselves, so I hope someone can send
a summary.

I'm responsible for a set of modules:

Time::CTime
Time::DaysInMonth
Time::JulianDay
Time::ParseDate
Time::Timezone

Of these, I'm reasonablely happy with them except for
Time::Timezone. I would love have someone else maintain
code for timezones. In any case, my Time::Timezone is mostly
stolen from Paul Foley and Graham Barr.

-Dave

Search Discussions

  • Princepawn at Aug 21, 2001 at 2:45 pm
    I'm here. I wrote Date::Horoscope and Date::Ordinal. Glad to be part of
    the discussion.
  • Honza Pazdziora at Aug 21, 2001 at 4:24 pm
    I'm here (JANPAZ); I've wrote Cz::Time which is a module to provide
    correct Czech versions of date strings, which is hard to do using
    standard locale because some of the grammatical rules/categories are
    not supported by the POSIX standard.

    I believe its functionality could be merged into some more generic
    framework.

    Honza Pazdziora | adelton@fi.muni.cz | http://www.fi.muni.cz/~adelton/
    .project: Perl, DBI, Oracle, MySQL, auth. WWW servers, DBD::XBase.
  • Abigail at Aug 21, 2001 at 6:24 pm

    I'm here (JANPAZ); I've wrote Cz::Time which is a module to provide
    correct Czech versions of date strings, which is hard to do using
    standard locale because some of the grammatical rules/categories are
    not supported by the POSIX standard.

    I believe its functionality could be merged into some more generic
    framework.
    Like Date::Manip, that already provides versions of date strings for
    many languages?

    Abigail
  • Honza Pazdziora at Aug 21, 2001 at 6:56 pm