I just uploaded Date::Passover, which lets you calculate the date of
Passover and Rosh Hashanah for any year between 1900 and 2099. That
restriction is just because I used the similified form of the formula.
I'll use the more complete form in the next version and remove that
restriction.

Also included in the distribution is Date::GoldenNumber. As you may
know, most of John Conway's date algorithms need that number as part
of the algorithm. Not that it's a concept unique to him, but just that
most of the algorithms I've been using lately are his algorithms. So I
expect that that module will not stay part of this distribution for
very much longer.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://www.rcbowen.com/kenya/