Having built the dist, and got several users on varying platforms to
install it and try building assorted pure perl and XS modules (including
the whole of Task::Kensho), and having re-verified the "installing 6.58
breaks 'perl Makefile.PL', installing 6.59 fixes it" on a CentOS 5 5.8.8
perl, I've uploaded 6.59 to PAUSE.

The release commit and tag have been pushed to master of

git@github.com:Perl-Toolchain-Gang/ExtUtils-MakeMaker.git

This being my first EUMM production release, I'm now going to go for a lie
down in a darkened room until the shaking stops.

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/ http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst

groupcpan-workers @
categoriesperl
postedAug 5, '11 at 1:10p
activeAug 5, '11 at 1:10p