Hi everyone,

Monday afternoon I swapped the temporary CPAN master mirror for the new server.

The testing of the 'rrr' stuff is progressing; there are some more bits about how to test it on the wiki page now: https://github.com/perlorg/cpanorg/wiki/Instant-update-mirroring (and I think it's ready to be somewhat more widely tested after some bug fixing this evening).

Leo Lapworth has been doing a lot of work cleaning up some of the pages (FAQ, ports page, and others). We're getting a few more bits in place to properly integrate some of the changing data bits (number of modules, recent uploads, ...); but I hope we'll put up the updated pages within the next few days.

- ask

--
Ask Bjørn Hansen, http://askask.com/

groupcpan-workers @