Is http://www.cpan.org/ports/ being maintained by anyone?

http://www.cpan.org/ports/#openbsd - "OpenBSD 2.7 ships with Perl 5.6."

The link is broken and OpenBSD 4.8 actually has version 5.10.1.

I'll remove the links to it (http://www.perl.org/get.html) unless it
turns out someone is updating it.

Thanks

Leo

Search Discussions

  • David Golden at Feb 17, 2011 at 7:44 pm
    That raises a broader question.

    Who maintains all of the non tarball content on CPAN and what is the
    process for getting it changed?

    -- David