On November 1, I'm going to declare the public comment period over.

That means I'll take areas of consensus and corresponding patches and
merge them into a proposed draft spec. For anything with consensus
and no patch I'll make a final request for volunteers to write it up.
Anything without consensus will get dropped for the 2.0 spec. Then
I'll share the draft spec with the working group off-list for final
review and agreement that we can implement it as specified, with the
goal of publishing the 2.0 spec on or around December 1.

So if you have anything to share on any of the threads, please do so right away.

Links to the prior threads for each proposal can be found here:
http://www.dagolden.com/index.php/519/list-of-cpan-meta-spec-proposals/

-- David

groupcpan-workers @
categoriesperl