hi,

One of the critical pieces I think still missing from the
corporate CPAN server
http://szabgab.com/blog/2009/05/1243228620.html
is what PAUSE does.

Are there any plans to release it as a CPAN module ?

I'd appreciate your comments here - or better yet on
your blog linking to my post.

Gabor

Search Discussions

  • Ricardo SIGNES at May 25, 2009 at 12:51 pm
    * Gabor Szabo [2009-05-25T01:31:00]
    One of the critical pieces I think still missing from the
    corporate CPAN server
    http://szabgab.com/blog/2009/05/1243228620.html
    is what PAUSE does.

    Are there any plans to release it as a CPAN module ?
    Not really, although HDP and I are (slowly) working on something that can
    perform the same task for our "private CPAN" system.

    --
    rjbs
  • Andreas J. Koenig at May 26, 2009 at 3:10 am