Hooray, all of PAUSE's tests (such as they are) now pass for me -- before I've
begun adding META.json support.

I see that there exists a file cron/mldistwatch.study_for_versionpm

It looks irrelevant and outdated, but I want to be sure. If it is, I'd like to
delete it just to avoid future confusion.

Andreas: I think we discussed, in the past, breaking mldistwatch.pm into more
files, specifically things like PAUSE::dist and so on. I think you said this
was acceptable. Can you confirm that?

Thanks!

--
rjbs

Search Discussions

  • Andreas J. Koenig at May 18, 2009 at 6:36 am

    Hooray, all of PAUSE's tests (such as they are) now pass for me -- before I've
    begun adding META.json support.
    I see that there exists a file cron/mldistwatch.study_for_versionpm
    It looks irrelevant and outdated, but I want to be sure. If it is, I'd like to
    delete it just to avoid future confusion.
    Yes, can be deleted.
    Andreas: I think we discussed, in the past, breaking mldistwatch.pm into more
    files, specifically things like PAUSE::dist and so on. I think you said this
    was acceptable. Can you confirm that?
    Yes!

    Thank you,
    --