The uploaded file

File-Rsync-Mirror-Recent-0.0.4.tar.bz2

has entered CPAN as

file: $CPAN/authors/id/A/AN/ANDK/File-Rsync-Mirror-Recent-0.0.4.tar.bz2
size: 61296 bytes
md5: 292ceefa753b45845b4e5375010fe00f

From the Changes file:

* new accessor C<tempdir> (suggested by Ask Bjørn Hansen)

* new accessor C<verboselog> (suggested by Barbie)

* bugfix: not all tempfiles were cleaned up correctly

* bugfix: fixed a panic 'Could not find an interval position ...' in the Done code

* bugfix: changes of the dirtymark were insufficiently discovered on the slave

* bugfix: Recentfile::recent_events now honours the C<contains> option
correctly

* changed several internal method and variable names

If you're a user, please upgrade; if you are not, please become one:)

There is one known bug in the index on PAUSE.
MUIR/modules/Daemon-Generic-0.61.meta is indexed but was not unindexed
when it was deleted. As a consequence a warning is issued when the
slave tries to mirror the file which does not exist. I'll fix this
later in the month directly on PAUSE (MUIR is special because he has
an ftp server which is mirrored by PAUSE).

Other bug or even success reports very welcome.

Enjoy,
--
andreas

Search Discussions

  • Andreas J. Koenig at Apr 24, 2009 at 3:51 am