that weren't mine. :) This one should solve that and a few other things.
Most importantly, bin/cpan_smoke_module.plx has code and works... but
DO NOT RUN IT WITHOUT EXAMINING IT FIRST! It does some fairly
cavalier rm -rf's at the moment.
If you want to try it, you have to run it from the CPAN-Smoke source
directory at the moment.
$ cd your/src/dir/CPAN-Smoke/
$ perl -Ilib bin/cpan_smoke.plx Some::Module
0.11 Sat Sep 8 22:01:14 EDT 2001
* bin/cpan_smoke_module.plx has code.
DO NOT *REPEAT* DO NOT RUN WITHOUT EXAMINING FIRST
it does some potentially naughty things.
- Forgot some module dependencies
* added CPAN::Smoke->init() helper method
currently very poorly written
* Now catching STDERR from the module builds. Should be
* Added check to see if Makefile.PL built a Makefile
* Added check for Makefile.PL dying because perl is too old
* Temporarily removed 'no tests' check, failing on SDKs.
It has to search deeper.
Michael G. Schwern <email@example.com> http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance <firstname.lastname@example.org> Kwalitee Is Job One