As some of you may have noticed from the YAPC schedule, I'll be hosting
the "Perl Apprenticeship Hour" next week.
I'm STILL looking for brief descriptions of projects that are
looking for some help, including:
* documentation * tools
* tutorials * bugfixes
* modules * enhancements to existing code
* websites * collaborative efforts
* test code * program suites
If you plan to attend YAPC::America next week, and have:
- an idea for a project, but need extra tuits
- an idea for a project that would be a good way to mentor a beginner
- an idea for a project, don't have time to do it, and don't have a
lot of time to explain it
then please send a brief description ASAP to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
The apprenticeship hour will be run much like mjd's Lightning Talks,
where presenters will have ~5 minutes next Wednesday to discuss an
idea for a project.