We're now seeing P6 distributions uploaded to CPAN. The convention is that
they are going into an authors "Perl6/" subdirectory.

Any smokers that smoke based on tailing recent uploads need to be fixed or
configured to skip distributions in that subdirectory to avoid spurious
reports.

CPAN::Reporter::Smoker has been fixed. Anyone using it should upgrade.

David

--
David Golden <xdg@xdg.me> Twitter/IRC/Github: @xdg

Search Discussions

  • David Cantrell at Mar 2, 2016 at 4:47 pm

    We're now seeing P6 distributions uploaded to CPAN. The convention is that
    they are going into an authors "Perl6/" subdirectory.

    Any smokers that smoke based on tailing recent uploads need to be fixed or
    configured to skip distributions in that subdirectory to avoid spurious
    reports.

    CPAN::Reporter::Smoker has been fixed. Anyone using it should upgrade.
    In CPAN distroprefs, I believe this is sufficient to ignore anything
    6-ish:

    ~/.cpandistprefs$ cat PSIXDISTS.yml
    ---
    comment: "Ignore PSIXDISTS"
    match:
       distribution: "PSIXDISTS"
    disabled: 1

    --
    David Cantrell | semi-evolved ape-thing

    Arbeit macht Alkoholiker
  • David Golden at Mar 2, 2016 at 7:31 pm

    In CPAN distroprefs, I believe this is sufficient to ignore anything
    6-ish:
    That only ignores PSIXDISTS, which is a stopgap.

    Any CPAN author can upload Perl 6 distributions into a "Perl6/" directory.

    David

    --
    David Golden <xdg@xdg.me> Twitter/IRC/Github: @xdg
  • Slaven Rezic at Mar 2, 2016 at 7:38 pm