Here is it
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/563ab44e-23a4-11e4-b636-7da6e0bfc7aa
errors are

"Can't locate System/Process.pm"

however, System::Process is detected and installed in all of
requires/build_requires and even configure_requires

there are lot of similar reports for this module

I suspect maybe adding module to configure_requires (which seems to be
wrong) cause such effect?

Search Discussions

  • Slaven Rezic at Aug 15, 2014 at 6:22 pm

    Victor Efimov writes:

    Here is it
    http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/563ab44e-23a4-11e4-b636-7da6e0bfc7aa
    errors are

    "Can't locate System/Process.pm"

    however, System::Process is detected and installed in all of
    requires/build_requires and even configure_requires

    there are lot of similar reports for this module

    I suspect maybe adding module to configure_requires (which seems to be
    wrong) cause such effect?
    Hi Victor,

    you can see in @INC that the system perl is used (/etc/perl is listed
    here, which is only in Debian's perl; in FreeBSD's system perl you would
    see a directory with a "BSDPAN" component). Probably you should use $^X
    instead of "perl" in your test suite, or adjust $ENV{PATH} in the test
    scripts (e.g. to include blib/scripts).

    Regards,
         Slaven

    --
    Slaven Rezic - slaven <at> rezic <dot> de
       BBBike - route planner for cyclists in Berlin