I would be really useful if one of my Grade options in the cpantesters report page was "Didn't PASS", so I could see all of the interesting reports. Is this the right place to request that?

Todd Rinaldo

Search Discussions

  • Barbie at Apr 11, 2011 at 4:29 pm
    Hi Todd,
    I would be really useful if one of my Grade options in the cpantesters
    report page was "Didn't PASS", so I could see all of the interesting
    reports. Is this the right place to request that?
    You can ask here :)

    At the moment I don't have the bandwidth to add that to the logic.
    However, certainly as a short-term measure you can get a non-PASS RSS
    feed:

    http://www.cpantesters.org/author/T/TODDR-nopass.rss

    Cheers,
    Barbie.
    --
    Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>
    Memoirs Of A Roadie <http://barbie.missbarbell.co.uk>

    I would be really useful if one of my Grade options in the cpantesters
    report page was "Didn't PASS", so I could see all of the interesting
    reports. Is this the right place to request that?
    You can ask here :)

    At the moment I don't have the bandwidth to add that to the logic.
    Understood. Just thought it might be useful so I put in the request.
    However, certainly as a short-term measure you can get a non-PASS RSS
    feed:

    http://www.cpantesters.org/author/T/TODDR-nopass.rss
    Were you aware that google reader cannot parse this? Isn't RSS supposed to be XML?
  • Barbie at Apr 11, 2011 at 6:12 pm
    Hi Todd,
    Were you aware that google reader cannot parse this? Isn't RSS supposed
    to be XML?
    I wasn't and it is :) However, the current implementation is RSS 1.0.
    It's on my TODO list to update the RSS feeds to 2.0 with better support
    information too.

    Hopefully have some updates sorted within the next week or so.

    Cheers,
    Barbie.
    --
    Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>
    Memoirs Of A Roadie <http://barbie.missbarbell.co.uk>
    CPAN Testers Blog <http://blog.cpantesters.org>
    YAPC Conference Surveys <http://yapc-surveys.org>
    Ark Appreciation Pages <http://ark.eology.org>
  • Barbie at Apr 11, 2011 at 9:33 pm

    Were you aware that google reader cannot parse this? Isn't RSS supposed
    to be XML?
    I wasn't and it is :) However, the current implementation is RSS 1.0.
    It's on my TODO list to update the RSS feeds to 2.0 with better support
    information too.

    Hopefully have some updates sorted within the next week or so.
    Sooner than that, I've just updated the CPAN Testers RSS feeds to RSS
    2.0. let me know if there are any problems.

    :)

    Cheers,
    Barbie.
    --
    Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>
    Memoirs Of A Roadie <http://barbie.missbarbell.co.uk>
    CPAN Testers Blog <http://blog.cpantesters.org>
    YAPC Conference Surveys <http://yapc-surveys.org>
    Ark Appreciation Pages <http://ark.eology.org>
  • Todd Rinaldo at Apr 11, 2011 at 10:18 pm

    Were you aware that google reader cannot parse this? Isn't RSS supposed
    to be XML?
    I wasn't and it is :) However, the current implementation is RSS 1.0.
    It's on my TODO list to update the RSS feeds to 2.0 with better support
    information too.

    Hopefully have some updates sorted within the next week or so.
    Sooner than that, I've just updated the CPAN Testers RSS feeds to RSS
    2.0. let me know if there are any problems.
    Nice, That'll make testing allot easier to monitor. Thanks Barbie!
  • Lars Dɪᴇᴄᴋᴏᴡ 迪拉斯 at Apr 12, 2011 at 7:18 am

    updated the CPAN Testers RSS feeds to RSS
    2.0. let me know if there are any problems.
    It's invalid:
    <http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cpantesters.org%2Fauthor%2FT%2FTODDR-
    nopass.rss>

    Can we have [Atom](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom_%28standard%29) instead?