I've been running Test::Reporter with the new metabase
transport on cygwin and windows. Lately, I've noticed
that reports seem to disappear although the test report
appears to have been submitted ok (from my end).

Is there any way to get a handshake back to debug
the problem? Is there a way to search the metabase
raw reports to see if they made it to the server?
Thoughts on how to debug the problem welcome!

Thanks in advance,
Chris Marshall
metabase:user:31718d66-2aae-11df-837a-5e0a49663a4f

Search Discussions

  • David Golden at Apr 11, 2011 at 7:32 pm
    Chris,

    It's a known issue on the server side. In almost every case we've
    seen to date, reports are not "lost" but are just not getting indexed
    correctly.

    When I get some tuits back later this spring, I'll be working on a
    long-term fix.

    -- David

    On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Chris Marshall
    I've been running Test::Reporter with the new metabase
    transport on cygwin and windows.  Lately, I've noticed
    that reports seem to disappear although the test report
    appears to have been submitted ok (from my end).

    Is there any way to get a handshake back to debug
    the problem?  Is there a way to search the metabase
    raw reports to see if they made it to the server?
    Thoughts on how to debug the problem welcome!

    Thanks in advance,
    Chris Marshall
    metabase:user:31718d66-2aae-11df-837a-5e0a49663a4f

groupcpan-testers-discuss @
categoriesperl
postedApr 9, '11 at 8:34p
activeApr 11, '11 at 7:32p
websitecpan.org

2 users in discussion

Chris Marshall: 1 post David Golden: 1 post