See http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ad9d0e30-b03f-11df-9f7c-b27181b802a8

5.13.4 is experimental. My hasn't been touched this year and succeeds
on perl 5.6 through 5.12 inclusive. Therefore failures on 5.13.4 are
more likely to be a bug in that development release of Perl than a bug
in the module. So the module doesn't need fixing, and I don't need to
hear about any problems.

Search Discussions

  • David Golden at Aug 26, 2010 at 10:28 am