The first report for Net-IP-Match-XS2-0.01 seems to have been id
5468653. You can read it at

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2009/10/msg5468653.html

I sent it at 20091002T0529, that's three days ago. Up to now there is no
testers page on www.cpantesters.org for this distro. Is this delay to be
expected or is there a problem, maybe due to the trailing digit?

--
andreas

Search Discussions

  • Barbie at Oct 5, 2009 at 8:10 pm
    Hi Andreas,
    The first report for Net-IP-Match-XS2-0.01 seems to have been id
    5468653. You can read it at

    http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2009/10/msg5468653.html

    I sent it at 20091002T0529, that's three days ago. Up to now there is no
    testers page on www.cpantesters.org for this distro. Is this delay to be
    expected or is there a problem, maybe due to the trailing digit?
    It can be up to 5 days, but at the moment the builder is roughly 2.5
    days behind. Having said that, Net-IP-Match-XS2 is not in the build list
    and hasn't been built. I'll investigate, but it shouldn't be affected by
    the trailing 2 on the distname.

    Cheers,
    Barbie.
    --
    Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>
    Memoirs Of A Roadie <http://barbie.missbarbell.co.uk>
    The first report for Net-IP-Match-XS2-0.01 seems to have been id
    5468653. You can read it at

    http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2009/10/msg5468653.html

    I sent it at 20091002T0529, that's three days ago. Up to now there is no
    testers page on www.cpantesters.org for this distro. Is this delay to be
    expected or is there a problem, maybe due to the trailing digit?
    This looks to be a problem with the distribution path, as it contains an
    extra directory call 'src'. It's not been recorded correctly via
    uploads, and this has had a knock on effect. I'll try and sort this out
    asap.

    The test results are being recorded, but the reports site uses the
    uploads to determine what to build.

    Cheers,
    Barbie.
    --
    Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>
    Memoirs Of A Roadie <http://barbie.missbarbell.co.uk>
    CPAN Testers Blog <http://blog.cpantesters.org>
    YAPC Conference Surveys <http://yapc-surveys.org>
  • Barbie at Oct 6, 2009 at 8:00 pm
    Hi Andreas,
    The first report for Net-IP-Match-XS2-0.01 seems to have been id
    5468653. You can read it at

    http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2009/10/msg5468653.html

    I sent it at 20091002T0529, that's three days ago. Up to now there is no
    testers page on www.cpantesters.org for this distro. Is this delay to be
    expected or is there a problem, maybe due to the trailing digit?
    Turns out this was nothing to do with this distribution. It had
    everything to do with:

    CPAN Upload:
    J/JE/JENDA/CGI-Enurl-1.08-withoutworldwriteables-generated-by-the-silly-pseudosecurity-measure-devised-to-piss-off-nonunixers.tar.gz

    The version string broke the 100 character limit and blocked everything
    being updated. I've now extended the columns in the table and rerun the
    uploads script and everything seems to have gone through fine.

    Net-IP-Match-XS2 is now in the request queue and should be built within
    the next few days, if not sooner.

    Cheers,
    Barbie.
    --
    Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>
    Memoirs Of A Roadie <http://barbie.missbarbell.co.uk>
    CPAN Testers Blog <http://blog.cpantesters.org>
    YAPC Conference Surveys <http://yapc-surveys.org>
  • Andreas J. Koenig at Oct 7, 2009 at 2:36 am