Devel::CheckLib 0.699_001 has a shiny new feature. As well as checking
that various headers and libraries exist, it can now check that
particular functions exist in the library, and that they return the
right value. This will be particularly useful for, eg, checking that a
library is the right version.

Before I bump it to version 0.7, I'd be grateful if people could test it
on Windows, with both the GNU, MS and Borland toolchains.

If you have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg
and egg whites, whisk, and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.

Search Discussions

  • Serguei Trouchelle at Aug 3, 2009 at 10:52 am

    David Cantrell wrote:

    Before I bump it to version 0.7, I'd be grateful if people could test it
    on Windows, with both the GNU, MS and Borland toolchains.
    Fails for me on Vista with ActivePerl 5.10 using both MSVC6 and MinGW. MSVC's report was sent to cpantesters. Will check
    5.8.8 on Windows 2003, but I suppose results would be the same.

    --
    Serguei Trouchelle

groupcpan-testers-discuss @
categoriesperl