On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 04:19:13AM -0800, Randy J. Ray wrote:
Hey Barbie,

I got a fail-report for Devel-Modlist earlier, but when I looked at it it was
for a completely different module (in the Devel:: space, but nowhere near
mine). Just thought you might want to know... it should be the latest
fail-report for my CPAN id (RJRAY).
Hi Randy,

After having a quick look, I suspect the report you're refering to is
this one:

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2008/12/msg2849686.html

NNTPID = 2849686

This looks to be an issue with the mailer of some kind, as there are 6
attempts at this report in the NNTP article, none of which are complete.
It's quite possible that this is a FAIL report for Devel-Modlist, but
the report is so badly corrupted the exact reason why it failed is
unfortunately lost. I suspect the fault is with whatever test smoker the
tester is using, is not clearing the buffer from previous runs, and
thus what is listed is rather bogus for your specific distribution.

I've CC'ed the tester and the cpan-testers-discuss list in the event
that someone might be able to decipher what went wrong any better.

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>