Any objections to the namespace CPAN::Testers::Matrix? I'd like to put
my CGI script under this namespace and publish it to CPAN.

Regards,
Slaven

--
Slaven Rezic - slaven <at> rezic <dot> de

tkrevdiff - graphical display of diffs between revisions (RCS, CVS or SVN)
http://ptktools.sourceforge.net/#tkrevdiff

Search Discussions

  • Barbie at Feb 3, 2008 at 11:02 am