I've found a few places where the path to apache is hard-coded as
I've attached a patch with one way to make it dynamic based on the
combust.conf settings. You may have a better way to do it.
I could have sworn I got a bunch of those before, but apparently not.
I've committed the patch, slightly tweaked to get rid of leaning
toothpicks, to the trunk as rev 203. I've also committed it at rev
204 to the stable branch, because it seems useful. :)
There are a bunch of good things in the trunk, so at some point we
should make a new "release".
$ svn diff -r202:203 http://svn.perl.org/combust/trunk/
| patch -p0
patching file apache/conf/httpd.tmpl
Hunk #1 succeeded at 18 (offset -18 lines).
Hunk #3 succeeded at 190 (offset -33 lines).
patching file lib/Combust/Config.pm
Hunk #1 succeeded at 74 with fuzz 2 (offset -27 lines).
patching file lib/Combust/Control/Basic.pm
patching file lib/Combust/Template/Translator/POD.pm
patching file bin/make_configs