I've found a few places where the path to apache is hard-coded as
"/home/perl/apache1" in:

apache/conf/httpd.tmpl
lib/Combust/Control/Basic.pm

I've attached a patch with one way to make it dynamic based on the
combust.conf settings. You may have a better way to do it.

Hope this helps.

Allison

Search Discussions

  • Andy Lester at Oct 7, 2003 at 4:08 am

    I've found a few places where the path to apache is hard-coded as
    "/home/perl/apache1" in:

    apache/conf/httpd.tmpl
    lib/Combust/Control/Basic.pm

    I've attached a patch with one way to make it dynamic based on the
    combust.conf settings. You may have a better way to do it.
    I just hardcoded around it, so thumbs up to you for patching.

    xoa
    --
    Andy Lester => andy@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance
  • Robert Spier at Oct 7, 2003 at 5:22 am

    I've attached a patch with one way to make it dynamic based on the
    combust.conf settings. You may have a better way to do it.
    I just hardcoded around it, so thumbs up to you for patching.
    What Andy said.

    I just rsync'ed the /home/perl directory. ;)

    Allison++.

    -R
  • Robert Spier at Oct 7, 2003 at 5:22 am

    I've found a few places where the path to apache is hard-coded as
    "/home/perl/apache1" in:
    apache/conf/httpd.tmpl
    lib/Combust/Control/Basic.pm
    I've attached a patch with one way to make it dynamic based on the
    combust.conf settings. You may have a better way to do it.
    I could have sworn I got a bunch of those before, but apparently not.

    I've committed the patch, slightly tweaked to get rid of leaning
    toothpicks, to the trunk as rev 203. I've also committed it at rev
    204 to the stable branch, because it seems useful. :)

    There are a bunch of good things in the trunk, so at some point we
    should make a new "release".

    -R

    $ svn diff -r202:203 http://svn.perl.org/combust/trunk/ | patch -p0
    patching file apache/conf/httpd.tmpl
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 18 (offset -18 lines).
    Hunk #3 succeeded at 190 (offset -33 lines).
    patching file lib/Combust/Config.pm
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 74 with fuzz 2 (offset -27 lines).
    patching file lib/Combust/Control/Basic.pm
    patching file lib/Combust/Template/Translator/POD.pm
    patching file bin/make_configs
  • Allison Randal at Oct 7, 2003 at 8:11 pm

    Robert wrote:

    I could have sworn I got a bunch of those before, but apparently not.

    I've committed the patch, slightly tweaked to get rid of leaning
    toothpicks, to the trunk as rev 203. I've also committed it at rev
    204 to the stable branch, because it seems useful. :)
    Cool.

    Allison

groupcombust-users @
categoriesperl