Dear All,

I am a beginner and just wanted to ask that which Module(s) should I start
with.

On the Perl installation page, it has been written that you need to install
the modules by running the command "cpan App::cpanminus"

While running I am getting the error as.

"CPAN: CPAN::SQLite loaded ok (v0.202)

CPAN: LWP::UserAgent loaded ok (v6.04)

CPAN: Time::HiRes loaded ok (v1.9725)

Fetching with LWP:

http://cpan.strawberryperl.com/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz

LWP failed with code[500] message[Can't connect to
cpan.strawberryperl.com:80 (B

ad hostname)]

Warning: no success downloading
'C:\strawberry\cpan\sources\authors\01mailrc.txt

.gz.tmp632'. Giving up on it.

Fetching with LWP:

http://www.cpan.org/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz

LWP failed with code[500] message[Can't connect to www.cpan.org:80 (Bad
hostname

)]

Warning: no success downloading
'C:\strawberry\cpan\sources\authors\01mailrc.txt

.gz.tmp632'. Giving up on it.

Fetching with LWP:

http://www.cpan.org/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz

LWP failed with code[500] message[Can't connect to www.cpan.org:80 (Bad
hostname

)]

Warning: no success downloading
'C:\strawberry\cpan\sources\authors\01mailrc.txt

.gz.tmp632'. Giving up on it.

Warning: no success downloading
'C:\strawberry\cpan\sources\authors\01mailrc.txt

.gz.tmp632'. Giving up on it.

As a last resort we now switch to the external ftp command
'C:\Windows\system32\

ftp.exe'

to get 'C:\strawberry\cpan\sources\authors\01mailrc.txt.gz.tmp632'.

Doing so often leads to problems that are hard to diagnose.

If you're the victim of such problems, please consider unsetting the

ftp config variable with

     o conf ftp ""

     o conf commit

[...]

CPAN: YAML::XS loaded ok (v0.39)

Please check, if the URLs I found in your configuration file

(http://cpan.strawberryperl.com/, http://www.cpan.org/,

http://www.cpan.org/) are valid. The urllist can be edited. E.g. with 'o

conf urllist push ftp://myurl/'

Could not fetch authors/01mailrc.txt.gz

I know I did something wrong, but couldn't find out.

Thanks and Regards,

Rohit Soni

Sahara India

Mob: 8896122232