Hi, I have some (probably very stupid) problem when trying to search in perldoc in my computer (MacOSX 10.7.2), see:

maccasandra:~ mcasandrariera$ perldoc perltoc
No documentation found for "perltoc".
maccasandra:~ mcasandrariera$ perldoc List::Util ##this worked
maccasandra:~ mcasandrariera$ perldoc Moose::Manual
No documentation found for "Moose::Manual".
maccasandra:~ mcasandrariera$ perldoc perlintro
No documentation found for "perlintro".
maccasandra:~ mcasandrariera$ perldoc perlfaq
No documentation found for "perlfaq".

that is: nothing! What's the problem? I mean, I have previously run some perl scripts on this computer...
How can I solve this? Everywhere I read everybody says this always come already installed. Then?

My perl version is v5.12.3.

Thank you so much!
Cas

Search Discussions

  • Shawn H Corey at Feb 10, 2012 at 4:44 pm