Hello All,

I have written a blog on Perl. It just has basic stuff. I would want you to
go through and comment. That way it will help me to re-enforce what I have
learned.

Regards,
Emeka

Search Discussions

  • Emeka at Sep 2, 2011 at 1:48 pm
    Hello All,

    I have written a blog on Perl. It just has basic stuff. I would want you to
    go through and comment. That way it will help me to re-enforce what I have
    learned. http://emekamicro.blogspot.com/2011/09/perl-here-i-come.html

    Regards,
    Emeka
  • Meerkatze at Sep 8, 2011 at 3:51 pm
    great Emeka, please, go on with the blog!
    ola

    Quoting Emeka <emekamicro@gmail.com>:
    Hello All,

    I have written a blog on Perl. It just has basic stuff. I would want you to
    go through and comment. That way it will help me to re-enforce what I have
    learned. http://emekamicro.blogspot.com/2011/09/perl-here-i-come.html

    Regards,
    Emeka
  • Shawn H Corey at Sep 2, 2011 at 1:51 pm