All,

Is it possible to build an image one pixel at a time, e.g. to have a data
structure that looks like this:

$i{channel}[x][y]

... where channel is r,g,b, or a, and x and y are the pixel coordinates.
Then, once I have the data filled out, call some module and write out a .png
file?

- Bryan

Search Discussions

  • Shawn H Corey at Mar 30, 2011 at 3:54 pm