I have 2 versions of a zip file(same archive, but with updates.).
I need to compare the 2 versions. I adopted the following approach.
The files are v1.zip and v2.zip.

1) extract to /tmp/v1 and /tmp/v2
2) Get the list of files in /tmp/v1 and store to @files_v1
3) Get the list of files in /tmp/v2 and store to @files_v2
4) Using List::Compare, I got the files added/removed.

But I need to compare the sizes of files that are common to both
archives. How can I do that ? Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.

Mail: benignbala@gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/

Search Discussions

  • Parag Kalra at Feb 1, 2011 at 7:29 am