I am developing text base interface and for that I need to resize the
window using "stty" command.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Saurabh

DISCLAIMER:

  • Tom Phoenix at Mar 1, 2006 at 4:45 pm

    On 3/1/06, Saurabh_Agarwal wrote:

    I am developing text base interface and for that I need to resize the
    window using "stty" command.
    Any suggestions?
    You may be able to use IO::Stty more easily than the command. Then
    again, you may not.

    http://search.cpan.org/~auschutz/IO-Stty-.02/

    But when dealing with terminal screen handling, you almost certainly
    want to use Curses:

    http://search.cpan.org/~giraffed/Curses-1.13/

    Hope this helps!

    --Tom Phoenix
    Stonehenge Perl Training

groupbeginners @
categoriesperl
postedMar 1, '06 at 10:31a
activeMar 1, '06 at 4:45p
websiteperl.org

2 users in discussion

Saurabh_Agarwal: 1 post Tom Phoenix: 1 post