Thanks!
Clement

Search Discussions

  • Tim Johnson at Aug 1, 2005 at 8:42 am
    I'm assuming you're using Windows?

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Clement
    Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 1:30 AM
    To: beginners@perl.org
    Subject: How to install modules without ppm3 ?

    Hello ,

    I am trying to install the module Image::MagicK & GD,
    however, I can't get it with ppm3, so I goto cpan.perl.org
    I can find it, but I know to how to install the .tar.gz file.
    Anybody help ?

    Thanks!
    Clement
  • Clement at Aug 1, 2005 at 8:51 am
    O... sorry, forgot to mention, Yes, I am using Windows.
    Any helps ? =)

    Thanks!
    Clement

    I am trying to install the module Image::MagicK & GD,
    however, I can't get it with ppm3, so I goto cpan.perl.org
    I can find it, but I know to how to install the .tar.gz file.
    Anybody help ?

    Thanks!
    Clement
  • Angie ahl at Aug 1, 2005 at 10:16 am
    This should tell you all you need to know (to do with installing
    modules anyway ;)

    http://search.cpan.org/~jhi/perl-5.8.0/pod/perlmodinstall.pod

    HTH

    Angie
    O... sorry, forgot to mention, Yes, I am using Windows.
    Any helps ? =)

    Thanks!
    Clement

    I am trying to install the module Image::MagicK & GD,
    however, I can't get it with ppm3, so I goto cpan.perl.org
    I can find it, but I know to how to install the .tar.gz file.
    Anybody help ?

    Thanks!
    Clement
  • Brian Volk at Aug 1, 2005 at 2:32 pm

    I am trying to install the module Image::MagicK & GD,
    however, I can't get it with ppm3, so I goto cpan.perl.org
    I can find it, but I know to how to install the .tar.gz file.
    Anybody help ?

    Thanks!
    Clement
    Here is the link I used to install Image Magick on Windows... A lot of good
    documentation too...

    http://studio.imagemagick.org/script/index.php

    Brian

groupbeginners @