Hi ,
I have to verify whether the servers [windows , Linux ] which are
integrated to my Unix machine are alive or not .

I am using Net::Ping.

Problem i am facing is , i am able to verify all Unix machines
integrated .

And not the Windows & Linux machines which integrated to my UNIX box.

please Help me if you are aware.

-------------clip-----------
use Net::Ping;
my $p = Net::Ping->new(); $host="guis1.w2kr41.r41.xxx.xxxx.com";
print "HOST is --> $host \n";
if ( $p->ping($host) )
{
print "pingable host --> $host\n";

}
-----------clip---------------

Thanks
Arjun

Deserve before you desire

Confidentiality Notice

and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately and destroy all copies of this message
and any attachments.

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately