Hello out there...
I have some trouble building the Tk for HPUX.
My Eviroment is:
HPUX 10.20 on PA-RISC
Perl V 5.8.3
gcc 3.3.2
After the call of perl Makefile.PL I got this dumped:

perl is installed in /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.3/PA-RISC2.0 okay
PPM for perl5.008003
Test Compiling config/signedchar.c
Test Compiling config/Ksprintf.c
Test Compiling config/tod.c
Generic gettimeofday()
Using -L/usr/lib/X11R6 to find /usr/lib/X11R6/libX11.2
Cannot find X include files via /include
Cannot find X include files anywhere at ./myConfig line 332.
Compilation failed in require at Makefile.PL line 36.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 38.

We have X installed and the headers are under /usr/include/X11 but there is
only one sub-directory called bitmaps. Inside this there are serveral headers
but without a ".h"-suffix.
Is this normal? And what can I do to solf the problem?

Thank you....

Gruss Christian

Search Discussions

  • Christian Stalp at Aug 27, 2004 at 12:10 pm

    --
    Christian Stalp

    Institut für Medizinische Biometrie, Epidemiologie und Informatik (IMBEI)
    Obere Zahlbacher Straße 69
    55131 Mainz
    Tel.: 06131/ 17-6852

    E-Mail: stalp@imbei.uni-mainz.de