:) The problem is that i want to use Fonts and Different Sizes, bold,italic
in my text. Not just a simple text.
Rob's answer may be better for you but remember - HTML can handle your
fonts, sizes, yada, yada. Google "CSS".

Using perl, write the text below to a file, name it test2.doc and then open
in Word. You'll see the formatting. I don't know about you but I'd rather
send time learning CSS than learning to drive M$ Word programmatically (not
that there's anything wrong with that). One advantage to doing it this way
is that you can save it as .doc and Word can play with it or you can save as
.html, you only need to change the extension. HTH.

<STYLE TYPE="text/css">
<!--
H1
{