I have some CSS questions. Can anyone recommend a good mailing list?

Thanks in advance,

Dan Anderson

<warning: really ot>
(In case anyone here knows: when I apply styles to a <INPUT TYPE=FILE>
tag in an HTML document it colors the field where the file location is
displayed. Can these be treated as seperate entities?)
</warning: really ot>

Search Discussions

  • Daniel Staal at Sep 25, 2003 at 12:55 am
    --On Wednesday, September 24, 2003 20:45 -0400 Dan Anderson