Hello,

I've recently been told I am now the PERL support person, even though I've never
worked with Perl before. I've gone through the O'Reilly Nutshell book, but
cannot solve an issue. We are running SUSE Linux 8.0 Professional. We have a
Perl script ( original author is long gone ) that does not display the starting
dates of tasks correctly on a Gantt chart display (generated from the Perl
script). The start date graph indicators all start from the same point, even
though the actual start dates for the tasks are different.

Can anyone help? We do not have any other Linux/Perl expertise available here.
I can email a copy of the script upon request.

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation, it is greatly appreciated.

John Walls
602-431-6020 X-235
jwalls@flipchip.com

--------------------------------------->
USFCTAZ01/FlipChip |
USFCTAZ02/FlipChip |
01/29/2003 12:59:01 PM - 01/29/2003 |
12:59:02 PM01/29/2003 12:56:12 PM - |
01/29/2003 12:56:12 PM |

Search Discussions

  • Paul Johnson at Jan 29, 2003 at 9:43 pm