Does anybody know of a module to manage generating HTML tables? Is
there anything in CGI.pm? Does anyone have any tips to generating
semi-complex tables?

Barry Jones
DATABUILT, Inc. The Global AEC Information Company
1476 Fording Island Rd. Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 836-2166 office

"Life is like a dogsled team;
if you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes."
- Lewis Grizzard

Search Discussions

  • Felix Geerinckx at May 22, 2002 at 3:02 pm
    on Wed, 22 May 2002 14:58:09 GMT, barry.jones@databuilt.com (Barry