Dear Friends,

I have a small task of Doing/Running some commands on A remote Machine Using
Sockets Communication. Till Now I was not familiar with sockets. Could
anybody of You Please tell me How to get basic knowledge of SOCKET
PROGRAMING with perl.

Please Suggest me relative sites for SOCKET PROGRAMMING.and its
DOCUMENTATION(basics of Socket Communication and Functionality)

Thanks in Advance

With warm Regards
Raju

Search Discussions

  • Peter Scott at Aug 28, 2001 at 12:18 pm