Grokbase Groups Perl ai May 2007
Hola a todos:

When trying to use i've found that DBI try to read categories from database,
it trie to read a second column that seems to contain categories, it uses
something like [$result[1]].., my perl knowledge is a little poor to say the
least.. but it seems to my that code later expects this parameter as an
array of Category objects..

I've done a little change that permits that this second column be a list of
categories separated by commas, code ( can be a diff -u if needed)
attached, maybe it's usefull to anyone..

Thanks for that package, Ken, it's ... wonderful :)..

Saludos, Ignacio J. Ortega
Technical Manager
http://www.derecho.com/

groupai @