Grokbase Groups Perl ai February 2005
I have an interest in using perl for nlp. However I am hitting a problem that
I cannot seem to solve.

I am attempting to install the Lingua::LinkParser module and it is
persistantly failing with a segmentation failure when I do the Make test.

I have a Suse linux installation and it fails on a fairly fundamental line in
the test program.

$parser = new Lingua::LinkParser;

Can anyone help me solve the problem or direct me to where I could find
someone who can help?

Neil Jones- Neil@nwjones.demon.co.uk

Search Discussions

  • Richard Jelinek at Feb 9, 2005 at 2:34 pm
    Hi,