Grokbase Groups Perl ai November 2004
Dear all:
I've got a problem of term weighting of text classification.
The parameter of ftidf_weighting is used to set the term weighting for training data only.
But, how do we set term weighting for a testing document?
shouldn't we assign testing data and training data the same weighting method?
For example: decide to set tf*idf for term weighting. we can use

my $k = new AI::Categorizer::KnowledgeSet(ftidf_weighting => 'tfx' );

for training data.
However, I do not know hoe to use the same set 'tfx' for a new document or a document collection.
Please give me some advice!
Thanks!

Yahoo!奇摩Messenger6.0
更即時有趣的即時通訊世界,立即下載最新版!馬上下載