Grokbase Groups Perl ai November 2004
Dear all:
I am using the module Algorithm-NaiveBayes-0.03.
I have known loading the Storable module and using "store" method to store the training result, and
"retrieve" method to access the stored training result.
However, I've still got one problem.
The synopsis on the website is to deal with training once.
But the training process may be divided into several times, which means the
result file should be retrieved and the content be modified, and then
be restored again, in which case I do not know how to write the code.
Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance!
Nickie Lu

Yahoo!奇摩Messenger6.0
更即時有趣的即時通訊世界,立即下載最新版!馬上下載