Grokbase Groups Perl ai April 2004

I'm interested in machine learning, genetic algorithms and neural network
programs in Perl. How do I get access to the mailing list?

Thanks,
Richard
richardmconrad@aol.com

Search Discussions

  • Philipp Traeder at Apr 18, 2004 at 4:13 pm
    Hi Richard,

    I'm not sure, but it looks like you already have access to the mailing
    list, doesn´t it? ;-)

    Philipp